Daher’s headrest hardware is designed to allow easy adjustment of the head and neck support pads in all three planes. Universal adjustment of the pads is made possible by the incorporation of a one inch steel ball. A pre-drilled mounting bracket is included with the hardware. Two configurations are available in black only – straight and offset.
- Provides standard headrest placement: aligned with wheelchair seat
- Tubular steel components are finished with a scratch resistant powder coating
- Aluminum components have a hard anodized coating
- Wheelchair mount has a one-piece locking clamp manufactured by CNC technology
- Heli-coil insert prevents the threads from stripping inside the aluminum
- Four winged positive grip knob is factory molded to a ¼ x 20 screw